Salt

Make a solution of salt and water to swish. Salt has the ability to kill bacteria by changing the pH level in the mouth. Also, this solution will reduce swelling.

How To Cure Gingivitis & This Home Remedies? No Dentist Required!!!
Credit:admirablebuilding.org
Ingredients
  • ½ tablespoon salt
  • 1 glass lukewarm water or mustard oil

Preparation Method

  1. Add the salt in a glass of water and swish your mouth 2-3 times a day.
  2. Prepare a paste of salt and a few drops of mustard oil.
  3. Apply the paste on your gums and let it act for 3 minutes.
  4. Repeat the procedure three times a day.

Baking Soda

It is a common ingredient in our kitchen. It has a number of beneficial uses, including its ability to balance the pH levels in the mouth.


Ingredients

  • 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil
    1-2 cups of warm water

Preparation Method

  1. Swish your mouth with coconut or sesame oil for 10 minutes and then spit it out.
  2. Then, wash your mouth with warm water.

Lemon Juice

Lemon juice is an excellent source of vitamin C which has strong anti-inflammatory properties.

Ingredients

  • 1 squeezed lemon
  • 1 glass of warm water

Preparation Method

  1. Combine water and lemon juice and wash your mouth with the resulting mixture regularly.

Aloe Vera

Aloe vera has strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and therefore it is excellent for treating gingivitis.

Ingredients

  • Aloe vera gel

Preparation Method

  1. Scrape out the gel of aloe vera leaf
  2. Rub the gel on your gums

Clove oil

Clove oil is commonly used for treating oral infections since ancient times.

Ingredients

  • 3-5 drops clove oil
  • Cotton swab

Preparation Method

  1. Put several drops of clove oil on a cotton swab.
  2. Hold it against the inflamed gum for a couple of minutes.
  3. Also, you can chew a clove every day prevent and treat gum and teeth disease.

Turmeric

Turmeric contains an active compound known as curcumin which has a strong anti-inflammatory effect.

Ingredients

  • 4 tablespoons Turmeric
  • 8 tablespoons of Neem powder
  • ¼ tablespoon Alum powder
  • ¼ tablespoon salt

Preparation Method

  1. Take one medium sized bowl and put all the ingredients in it.
  2. Mix thoroughly. Keep it in an air-tight container.
  3. Once you are ready to use it, rub a moderate amount on your gum and allow it to act for 15 minutes.
  4. Then, wash your mouth with warm water.
  5. Repeat the procedure 2 times a day.

Guava leaves

Ingredients

  • 5 guava leaves
  • 2 cups of water

Preparation Method

  1. Bring a cup of water to boil. Add guava leaves into the water.
  2. Turn heat to low and let simmer until half the water evaporates.
  3. Strain and let cool.
  4. Rinse your mouth with the strained water 2 -3 times a day.
  5. Also, you can chew clean guava leaves for a couple of minutes.
  6. Then, spit it out and wash your mouth with warm water.
  7. Alternatively, you can crush guava leaves and rub the resulting paste on the inflamed gum.

Sage

Age and peppermint are also very beneficial for treating gingivitis. They have powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects which can reduce gum swelling and ill the bacteria that cause gingivitis.

Ingredients

  • 1 tablespoon of sage or peppermint
  • 1 cup of water

Preparation Method

  1. Bring a cup of water to boil, add sage herb into it.
  2. Turn heat to low and allow it to simmer for about 5 – 10 minutes.
  3. Strain and let it cool down. Use the resulting water to rinse your mouth.
Some additional tips to prevent gingivitis:
  • Brush your teeth on a daily basis
  • Floss everyday
  • Visit the dentist on a regular basis
  • Use mouthwash every day
  • Change your toothbrush every three months.
  • Quit smoking
  • Eat more fruits and vegetables
  • Take more vitamin C
  • Avoid sugary foods as much as possible
Share To:

Post A Comment:

2 comments so far,Add yours

  1. I'm 57 years old and female. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting to underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was having is that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they start to find solution on their own to help my condition.I am an 57 now who was diagnose COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but i was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of  Dr Akhigbe   total cure herbal medicine. my husband saw his testimony on the internet he used his powerful medicine to cured different diseases. we contacted his email   [drrealakhigbe@gmail.com}   He has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and others diseases, will cure you totally and permanently with his natural organic herbs,We received the medicine through courier delivery service. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life.
    Dr Akhighe also cured diseases like, HERPES, DIABETES, HIV/AIDS, COPD, CANCER,ASTHMA,STROKE,LUPUS,JOINT PAIN,CHRONIC DISEASES,PARKINSON DISEASES,TUBERCULOSIS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,BREAST INFECTION,WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM, GINGIVITIS, ERYSIPELAS,STAPHYLOCOCCUS,HEPATITIS A/B, QUICK EJACULATION,GONORRHEA,SYPHILIS,WAST/BACK PAIN,PELVIC INFLAMMATORY, DICK ENLARGEMENT,HEART DISEASES,TERMINAL ILLNESS,SHIFT IN FOCUS,ATAXIA,COMMON COLD,CROHN'S DISEASES,ALCOHOL SPECTRUM DISORDER,GRAVES DISEASE,HEARING LOSS, INTERSTITIA CYSTITIS,LEUKEMIA,MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS,OBESITY,RABIS,SCOLIOSIS,INFLUENZA, POLIO,JACOB,ETC. If you are out there looking for your cure please  contact  dr Akhigbe  by his email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com     or contact his whatsapp number   +2349010754824
    God bless you Dr Akhigbe for your good hand work on my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my early 19s I was diagnosed of HERPES VIRUS 2 and I was sadden by the situation and so I kept on searching for a way to rid the virus but all my effort was to no avail, I almost gave in to the no cure attitude but at that frustrated time, I stumbled on a post like this about a doctor who have cure for different STDs/STIs and his email was given so I decided to give him a try still on a broken heart but he assured me that my virus will be gone only if I key in to his instructions which I did diligently because I was tired of suffering, To my greatest amusement, I began to see no symptoms of the virus within two(2) weeks of using the herbal concoction that was given to me by this great man, After a month and two weeks of treatment I decided to go for check up and for God so kind, there was no trace of the virus as I was tested negative of the virus, I also went for virus STDs test and all came out negative, To me it was a miracle and so I choose to share his contact so that through him others suffering from similar problem will be free, here is his email: droyamasolutiontemple@gmail.com, or WhatsApp number +2348108264684 also has the cure for HPV,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS Thanks for taking time to read to the end.









    In my early 19s I was diagnosed of HERPES VIRUS 2 and I was sadden by the situation and so I kept on searching for a way to rid the virus but all my effort was to no avail, I almost gave in to the no cure attitude but at that frustrated time, I stumbled on a post like this about a doctor who have cure for different STDs/STIs and his email was given so I decided to give him a try still on a broken heart but he assured me that my virus will be gone only if I key in to his instructions which I did diligently because I was tired of suffering, To my greatest amusement, I began to see no symptoms of the virus within two(2) weeks of using the herbal concoction that was given to me by this great man, After a month and two weeks of treatment I decided to go for check up and for God so kind, there was no trace of the virus as I was tested negative of the virus, I also went for virus STDs test and all came out negative, To me it was a miracle and so I choose to share his contact so that through him others suffering from similar problem will be free, here is his email: droyamasolutiontemple@gmail.com, or WhatsApp number +2348108264684 also has the cure for HPV,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS Thanks for taking time to read to the end.

    ReplyDelete