So I never had the best skin but at the same time I do not like wearing tons of makeup. The most ideal situation would be being able to pop on some lip gloss and be done. I have been sipping this detox for a month now and I really feel like my skin has cleared up. I am in my 20s and I still get acne at time but I have not had anything in over 1 month – people this has not happened to me in over 10 years.

CLEAR SKIN DETOX WATER RECIPE

I always get lots of questions about my detox waters  hopefully I will answer them below ( let me know in the comment section if I miss something)
I would sip the detox water at least 3 times a day – I always use the same ingredients all three times. I would suggest waiting two weeks to start seeing the results
Using colder water and ice would be best. I always used filter water as well
I always try and drink 8 mason jars of water per day. Yes I measure my water consumption in mason jars.
This is everything you will need – seriously this is seriously easy to make and inexpensive.

CLEAR SKIN DETOX WATER RECIPE

INGREDIENTS

8 oz of cold water

3 Slices of Lemon

2 Mint Leaves

3 Slices of Cucumber

INSTRUCTION

  1. Place all the ingredients in a glass
  2. Stir and Enjoy
  3. Drink 3 times a day

  4. Credit:budgetsavvydiva.com

Share To:
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours